Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone.
Hey, I´ve been around for like 3 weeks, I´m an old COD4 player, used to be Server Admin in 2007-2010, decided to come back to COD4, got kinda nostalgic and installed the game, found your server in gametracker, My Ingame name is Zero, I´m 34, Sorry for my bad English I´m from Central América and my native language is Spanish so, forgive me for some mistakes while writing, I hope to have fun, love your server guys, I love that it´s stock, I hate Hardcore, decided to join forums to read more in deph the rules and functioning of the FF community, greetings to all the staff.

Zero.
(02-10-2020, 03:40 AM)Lrclaros Wrote: Hey, I´ve been around for like 3 weeks, I´m an old COD4 player, used to be Server Admin in 2007-2010, decided to come back to COD4, got kinda nostalgic and installed the game, found your server in gametracker, My Ingame name is Zero, I´m 34, Sorry for my bad English I´m from Central América and my native language is Spanish so, forgive me for some mistakes while writing, I hope to have fun, love your server guys, I love that it´s stock, I hate Hardcore, decided to join forums to read more in deph the rules and functioning of the FF community, greetings to all the staff.

Zero.

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you soon. Come join us on team speak.
Hi Zero,
   Welcome to Fatal Forces forums and servers.
   We are a kinda laid-back, 'play-just-for-the-fun-of-it' group here.  We aren't into the Competitive Gaming that used to be popular in years past.  Now it's just for fun, no stress.  The scores don't make any difference to anyone, who counts, here.  We look for players who are here just to share the fun of CoD4 with us.  The hard playing, highly competitive, score-driven, players are not accepted here very well.  Neither are hackers.  Both seem to think that they have a right to be here, and play any way they want.  We grant the Privilege to play here, as a GUEST, to anyone who wants to abide by our rules and share in the fun with us.  Basically all we ask is that our guests be respectful, play clean and fair, and most of all, ... Have Fun!
   It's good to see that you are trying to find out more about us and what we expect as you get back to playing this 12 year old game with us.  We do have some basic rules that are posted here http://www.fatalforces.com/games.html  .  The most important thing is to understand that we can not allow players to play so hard that they drive off the regular, easy-going, 'here just for the fun', players.  They, and the hackers, are not welcome here by most of the other players, ... for now.
   In the future we may be able to accommodate these hard playing, aggressive, highly competitive players, but for now they have to either 'play nice', or be removed.  We hope this isn't going to be a problem for you or anyone else who loves CoD4.  We have one of the last servers left so we're rather protective of it. 
   Come join us in TeamSpeak (TS) whenever you're on so we can get to know each other better.  We try to keep things interesting and fun while keeping the games detractors out.  I'm usually on any time after 7pm EST  (as are several others)'til whenever (sometimes even after 4am when the TS conversations are good).  We hope you'll continue to enjoy our server(s) and we look forward to seeing you again in game. 

=|FF|=2OldToRun
(02-11-2020, 03:03 AM)JayJay Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 03:40 AM)Lrclaros Wrote: Hey, I´ve been around for like 3 weeks, I´m an old COD4 player, used to be Server Admin in 2007-2010, decided to come back to COD4, got kinda nostalgic and installed the game, found your server in gametracker, My Ingame name is Zero, I´m 34, Sorry for my bad English I´m from Central América and my native language is Spanish so, forgive me for some mistakes while writing, I hope to have fun, love your server guys, I love that it´s stock, I hate Hardcore, decided to join forums to read more in deph the rules and functioning of the FF community, greetings to all the staff.

Zero.

Hey, thank You Jay, I will def. Join TS =)

(02-12-2020, 12:32 PM)Too Old To Run Wrote: Hi Zero,
   We are a kinda laid-back, 'play-just-for-the-fun-of-it' group here.  We aren't into the Competitive Gaming that used to be popular in years past.  Now it's just for fun, no stress.  The scores don't make any difference to anyone, who counts, here.  We look for players who are here just to share the fun of CoD4 with us.  The hard playing, highly competitive, score-driven, players are not accepted here very well.  Neither are hackers.  Both seem to think that they have a right to be here, and play any way they want.  We grant the Privilege to play here, as a GUEST, to anyone who wants to abide by our rules and share in the fun with us.  Basically all we ask is that our guests be respectful, play clean and fair, and most of all, ... Have Fun!
   It's good to see that you are trying to find out more about us and what we expect as you get back to playing this 12 year old game with us.  We do have some basic rules that are posted here http://www.fatalforces.com/games.html  .  The most important thing is to understand that we can not allow players to play so hard that they drive off the regular, easy-going, 'here just for the fun', players.  They, and the hackers, are not welcome here by most of the other players, ... for now.
   In the future we may be able to accommodate these hard playing, aggressive, highly competitive players, but for now they have to either 'play nice', or be removed.  We hope this isn't going to be a problem for you or anyone else who loves CoD4.  We have one of the last servers left so we're rather protective of it. 
   Come join us in TeamSpeak (TS) whenever you're on so we can get to know each other better.  We try to keep things interesting and fun while keeping the games detractors out.  I'm usually on any time after 7pm EST  (as are several others)'til whenever (sometimes even after 4am when the TS conversations are good).  We hope you'll continue to enjoy our server(s) and we look forward to seeing you again in game. 

=|FF|=2OldToRun

Sometimes I didn´t understand what Play nice standed for, but when I came the the forums I understood the protective way you try to be on the server, so, I´m grateful with the server and I´m def. trying to lower the competitive playing, Thanks for the TS invitation, I will def. join you guys on TS, hope to see you guys ingame and hope to be around TS sometime, thanks for the welcome, see you around.
(02-15-2020, 02:16 AM)Lrclaros Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 03:03 AM)JayJay Wrote:

Zero.

Hey, thank You Jay, I will def. Join TS =)

(02-12-2020, 12:32 PM)Too Old To Run Wrote: Hi Zero,

=|FF|=2OldToRun

Sometimes I didn´t understand what Play nice standed for, but when I came the the forums I understood the protective way you try to be on the server, so, I´m grateful with the server and I´m def. trying to lower the competitive playing, Thanks for the TS invitation, I will def. join you guys on TS, hope to see you guys ingame and hope to be around TS sometime, thanks for the welcome, see you around.

Don't worry about your written English, you are doing fine.  You will have no trouble communicating with the rest of us here.  Your English speaking and writing skills will improve even more as you use them here.  Also, we do have a few Spanish speaking members here, too, so just relax and have fun.  Just remember to "play nice" (lol) and respect the admins and other players.  We're all here to just enjoy the game.

See ya in Crossfire,
2Old
Hello Lrclaros,

Welcome to the forums. I hope to see you on the Crossfire server soon. Enjoy your time here.
Hola Zero,

glad you found FF! Indeed a unique place for gaming and one of the last active places anyway Smile 
I'm also in my thirties and my mother tongue is german but since I absolutely loooove everything about the US, including the beautiful american english, I try my best to be understood, hehe.
It comes naturally to get along with everybody easily in teamspeak, game chat or the forums - you'll see  Cool 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTzYDfb8hOE-uzptsps0...nUb-ZNl0dq]

See you around,
=|FF|=EyeOfKitty
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound." (Beau Taplin)