Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just trying to help.
Was thinking about ways to help the clan best to my ability. Correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like crossfire is the most popular server. If clan members were to go to the servers with low or even 0 populations the servers would populate themselves. No one likes to join an empty server. The way we keep the game going and keep the servers going is for everyone to work together and play servers that are empty. People will join if they see other people playing. I don’t know about anyone else. But I get bored playing crossfire for hours on end. If there’s 3 or 4 members on then they should work together to populate the servers.
(02-11-2020, 03:10 AM)JayJay Wrote: Was thinking about ways to help the clan best to my ability. Correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like crossfire is the most popular server. If clan members were to go to the servers with low or even 0 populations the servers would populate themselves. No one likes to join an empty server. The way we keep the game going and keep the servers going is for everyone to work together and play servers that are empty. People will join if they see other people playing. I don’t know about anyone else. But I get bored playing crossfire for hours on end. If there’s 3 or 4 members on then they should work together to populate the servers.

Im down to try to revive tdm 24/7 all maps. if the servers are empty I can practice doing jumps, and when someone joins I can switch to regular playing
Jay

Great idea,  I also would like to play all maps -  more interesting than the same crossfire map. definitely will join you

Fella
Totally with you, guys.

It once was appreciated when also admins were trying to populate a server, yet atm the rule is to either be in a game or to not be in a game.
Clearly on an empty server there is no game and ain't nobody got the time for staring at the monitor in spec mode until something happens and players got attracted.

So at this point in time all the well-meaning non-admins like you are the only hope to populate a server by just being logged in virtually while doing something else in real life.

Good job!
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound." (Beau Taplin)
(02-20-2020, 08:21 AM)[UW]EyeOfKitty Wrote: Totally with you, guys.

It once was appreciated when also admins were trying to populate a server, yet atm the rule is to either be in a game or to not be in a game.
Clearly on an empty server there is no game and ain't nobody got the time for staring at the monitor in spec mode until something happens and players got attracted.

So at this point in time all the well-meaning non-admins like you are the only hope to populate a server by just being logged in virtually while doing something else in real life.

Good job!

ive tried to hang out in spectate and wait for something to happen, but it never does, we need more participation. if we can get 3-4 of us to hang out for a while in there, the server will populate, no one wants to join a empty server. im sure most people filter them out anyway.
I have to play 100x to get a decent level on a map, but I'd be happy to join you! 😀

See u soon!

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk (Tuco the Ugly)