Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still alive
Yet Want to apologize for not being around the last two weeks.  I know you guys got this policy about being inactive. Life got in the way with doing some remodeling on my house. I should be back this weekend.
Real life always comes first. All good.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
(03-17-2020, 12:32 AM)JayJay Wrote: Yet Want to apologize for not being around the last two weeks.  I know you guys got this policy about being inactive. Life got in the way with doing some remodeling on my house. I should be back this weekend.

Thanx for checking in. We hope you are all well and keeping safe.  Watch out for that COVID-19 going 'round.
(03-21-2020, 11:49 PM)Too Old To Run Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 12:32 AM)JayJay Wrote: Yet Want to apologize for not being around the last two weeks.  I know you guys got this policy about being inactive. Life got in the way with doing some remodeling on my house. I should be back this weekend.

Thanx for checking in. We hope you are all well and keeping safe.  Watch out for that COVID-19 going  'round.

I’ll be back soon probably another week hopefully no more then that. Just working on one of the rooms in my house and waiting for PC parts to come in from amazon so I can enjoy my new computer.