Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy
Hey FF,

Good to be here. My name is Jordan and I go by the name Maps of Meaning. Im 38 musician/web designer/other nerdy things from the border of Michigan and Ohio in the United States. Used to play a long time ago and recently started back up. I really enjoy the crossfire game and wish there was more people playing crash map as well. Really glad to be here and considering submitting an application for membership but I would like to join teamspeak. I have installed it but not sure what to do from there. Gonna try to go figure it out today. 

Thanks again for taking time to read all of this and have an awesome day. 

Jordan (Maps)
Hello there dear Jordan!

I think I remember your gaming name from some matches together - glad you made it into the forums, mate. You're not the first from that US location, so you will probably spot some neighbours, hehe. And good age of course, turning the same in some days  Angel
Hell yeah, Crash is an awesome map, isn't it? It's part of the AllMaps server, as well as of the combo server Broadcast/Crash/Killhouse, lately more people can be seen there so feel free to enjoy some Crash moments  Cool
Teamspeak is really easy to handle but if any issues occur we've got a Tech Support section in here, where several experts will be pleased to help out.

[Image: image.jpg]
Greetings from =|FF|=EyeOfKitty
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
Welcome to the forums bud! I've seen you recently in the crossfire server. I've seen a similar name, a long time ago, not sure when maybe you as well. Some of us are usually in team speak and usually in game, the only server populated right now. Crossfire! TS3 info to join if you'd like. ts3.fatalforces.com .. no password needed. Cya there!
(04-07-2020, 11:40 AM)Cobra Wrote: Welcome to the forums bud! I've seen you recently in the crossfire server. I've seen a similar name, a long time ago, not sure when maybe you as well. Some of us are usually in team speak and usually in game, the only server populated right now. Crossfire! TS3 info to join if you'd like. ts3.fatalforces.com .. no password needed. Cya there!

Our TS3 is @ 216.104.42.220  hope ta see ya there.
Hello Smile
Come join me on teamspeak bro, saturday ngihts are lit, i drink every saturday always a good time, add me on steam JayJay 1096
Hey welcome back!

Come join in on TS one of these nights, usually later in the day we have a lot more members in and we are trying to play on more of the servers. All Maps is a common one we are using now! Would love to play you sometime.