Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Weapons?
Thumbs Up 
Hello fellow players!

Many of you have been playing enough to have your favorite weapons and setups, lets get to sharing!

Assault: G36R with the red dot
SMG: P90 with the silencer
LMG: RPD with the red dot
Shotgun: M1014
Sniper: obviously the .50 Cal Barrett

What sort of Perks do you like adding to your inventory?
i already know thats a lie, your favorite weapon is the RPD with a red dot, i find them all over the map Smile
Hey there dear Armywifey Smile

I'm glad you opened this thread now after we've got a Paintball Server of our own here, because back when this question occurred in the first place I had no real idea what to answer as I learned to handle the normal CoD4 mod not before two years ago and still don't memorize what's my rifle there (Radsha just provided me with one and I stick to it).

So for paintball I started out with the A4 (leveled up on automatic already by my hubby) but prefer the sniper for more than 11 years now. Though I can roll with every gun there by now.

When it comes to perks pretty much everyone can tell that I loooove the clays. UAV jammer (not for our paintball Server as there is No UAV at all) and Dead Silence are highly recommended when you wanna twirl around a bit. C4 on paintball can be fun, too. Rolleyes

Paint in and keep shooting, buddies!
Cool
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
(06-05-2020, 01:29 AM)JayJay Wrote: i already know thats a lie, your favorite weapon is the RPD with a red dot, i find them all over the map Smile

hahaha ok ok you caught me! That is until I can upgrade to better or just steal 2olds
Big Grin 
Dearest Eyeofkitty!

I am loving all of the paintball guns as well however I am favoring the SMG i believe its the 3rd option, still not totally familiar with all the names of the guns. However I do agree that the sniper is quite fun as I have found that i can curve it just right to even get 2old in his hiding places Big Grin Big Grin
(06-19-2020, 02:01 PM)Armywifey Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 01:29 AM)JayJay Wrote: i already know thats a lie, your favorite weapon is the RPD with a red dot, i find them all over the map Smile

hahaha ok ok you caught me! That is until I can upgrade to better or just steal 2olds

MR2 (?) Fulll-auto, clays, and stopping power, and pick up a 2nd  that someone might have dropped.  Now I have to level up something new.  We'll see what I can do next.  Any preferences "Wifey "?  LOL  I wouldn't want my discards to go to waste.
(06-19-2020, 02:04 PM)Armywifey Wrote: Dearest Eyeofkitty!

I am loving all of the paintball guns as well however I am favoring the SMG i believe its the 3rd option, still not totally familiar with all the names of the guns. However I do agree that the sniper is quite fun as I have found that i can curve it just right to even get 2old in his hiding places Big Grin Big Grin
SO!   THAT's your game, .... the ole 'curve-ball' shot!  I got you now.  (I think)
You already know my weapon of choice..

AK47. Iron sights.
Deagle
Pump shotty
Deep impact
Stopping power
Bandolier
My favorite paintball weapon is level 52 looks looks like a M4 Carbine, and Spyder Mr3
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSA-XDpUIOjfGagiG5LY...w&usqp=CAU]
[Image: C92-FC55-E-E2-B8-4-C55-870-F-48-D296-DCF463.png]