Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
  • First Name: Michael
  • Aliases (in-game name): BoomMikey
  • Location in the World:  San Pedro, Ca
  • What servers do you play on:  I haven't started playing on Call of Duty 4 servers for a while now but I'll join your server where's the most people is at now so I can be in the clan member for FatalForces.
  • Referred or endorsed by whom:  Blaze
  • Are you or were you in a previous clan: yes
  • If so why did you leave your last clan: I'm still in the clan I'm also in Blaze clan he is in now called "Digital Warriors" also in a community clan also called "Nukeclan".
  • Why do you want to join the Fatal Forces clan:  I wanted to be in clan with blaze in his actived clan he went to now play at now.
  • If accepted do you agree to give a small donation of at least $10.00 us dollars each month to help keep our servers online: yes I will 
  • Tell us something about yourself: I'm 49 years old male, I lived in San Pedro, Ca I'm disable with autism but I'm high faction autism I also have ocd on things, I lived on my own and my mom stays with me a lot, also play on I have all the Call of Duty game on my pc, I'm very fun to talk to and play with also,  I went through special ed and some regular ed classes through my life time in my schools I went to before, I really like my Marines Jr.  R.O.T.C. in my high school classes, I don't have any kids now, my best friend Richard gotten me into playing in Call of Duty games.  Richard and I both plays video games on pc and we beginning playing together on the Playstation system together but we both on the pc playing now.   I started to join clans about 15 years ago since xfire was around also.  I know I can make new friends in this clan also.  
  • Do you agree to stay active on our servers, Teamspeak and the website: yes
  • Do you agree that if you are not active for two weeks that we remove you from the clan: yes
  • You will need to join Team speak 3 before we will even think about accepting your application.
Hey Mikey glad to see you in game and ts you already got my edorsement knowing you for a year or two
Hello , Welcome Smile